Price: $149 (last minute registration is available, very next day departure is possible, if places are available)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- medical insurance
- Professional guide
- All permits required to visit Chernobyl Zone
- Permission for the photo and video shooting
- Entrance fees
- lunch (ukrainian cuisine) – optional,
- personal expenses
- Radiation dosimeter rental fee
07.30–11:00 Meeting, passport control and entrance to the Exclusion Zone on Dityatki checkpoint.
11:00–12:30 You`ll go to the town of Chernobyl: transfer through the city center to the memorial park “Sagebrush Star”. The alley of evacuated towns and villages, “The Third Angel” monument and others memorial places.
12:30–14:00 You’ll enter to 10 kilometer Zone on Lelev checkpoint, see the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, cooling water pond , the very Reactor No.4 and the arch-shaped shelter over it.
14:30–15:30 You’ll walk around the ghost town, abandoned buildings and take lots of pics!
15:30–17:00 You’ll visit huge secret station (the Russian Woodpecker, or brain scorcher).
17:00–19:00 Radiological control and return to Kiev.
- Take your passport with you, as there is passport control on the border of the exclusion zone;
- Dress code: no shorts, no sandals, T-Shirts. You are advised to wear a jacket or a shirt with long sleeves, trousers and boots which fully cover your feet;
- Minimum age to enter Chernobyl zone is 18 years.