- “Cleopatra” hotel, standard room (for 1 person in DBL) – $ 105;
- “Reikartz” hotel, standard room (for 1 person in DBL) – $ 125.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Guide (Ukrainian/Russian speaking. Interpreter can be provided for additional fee)
- Hotel accomodation
- Entrance fees
- Hot air ballon flight
- BRDM tour (amphibious armoured patrol car) – $10 / person
- Night show excursion “Witch-hunt” – $10 / person
- dinners (but we can advice some cosy places)
- personal expenses
* – Legends of the Khotyn Fortress
This place comes with legends especially about the origins of the large dark spot on the side of the wall of the fortress. One legend says the spot was created by the tears of the Khotyn rebels against the Ottoman Turks that were killed inside fortress. Another legend has it that the spot was created from young girl Oksana’s tears, whom the Turks buried alive in the walls of the fort. But where the truth lies?