Duration: 3 hours
Price (per person):
- 1 person — 144$
- 2 persons — 73$
- 3-4 persons — 55$
Special offers for groups. Contact us to get your price.
- Transport by air-conditioned car (or mini-bus)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Walking tour in Ukrainian Village Museum
- Personal expenses
- master classes and craftsman show
* Vareniki are dumplings with sweet or savory filling.
** Chumak is a historic occupation on the territory of the modern Ukraine, merchants or traders, primarily known for the salt trade.
*** Kulish is a simple traditional Ukrainian millet porridge/soup with meat, salo (pork underskin fat), meat broth, potatoes, carrots and onions.