EXCITING TOURS: Heritage tours
Odessa Jewish heritage tour

2,5 hours

Complete Odessa Jewish heritage tour including visiting memorial sites

from 40$$

Jewish Heritage of Kiev

4 hours

The most complete Kiev tour to the places of Jewish heritage.

from 35$

Mamaeva Sloboda tour

3 hours

Feel the real Cossack hospitality at the Mamaeva Sloboda skansen!

from 35$

Do you want something special?

Contact us now and we will help!

Make inquiry

and get special offer today

Ethnic tours in Ukraine - trace your ancestry

Choose a unique journey and immerse into the history, culture and life of the peoples who live (or had lived) on ​​the territory of Ukraine.

Almost 78% of Ukraine’s population are Ukrainians. The remaining 22% are shared out among about a hundred nationalities. Russians, Belarusians, Moldovans, Hungarians, Romanians, Jews, Poles, and Germans have the largest diasporas.

Such a diversity of ethnic groups appeared due to the successful geographical location of the country – at the crossroads of trade routes from Europe to Asia, and from Scandinavia to the Mediterranean. Each ethnos has left its mark in the traditions, culture, architecture, national cuisine…

Ethnic tour in Ukraine is a deep journey into the past of your ancestors.

Who will enjoy this ethnic tour:

  • Ukrainian diaspora
  • foreigners who have relatives in Ukraine
  • history lovers
  • lovers of educative, non-standard trips exploring particular local lifestyles
  • scientists

‘Back to roots’ tours

For the diaspora representatives, ethnic tour is a good opportunity to explore their ancestors’ past. We can plan a trip all over Ukraine – from Odessa to Uzhgorod or focus on a specific region. For example, in Transcarpathia, you can study the life of Hutsuls, Boyks or Lemks, their culture and everyday life of an ethnic group today. To learn more about the past, choose Historical Tours from Wonders & Holidays.

Розробка сайту:

веб-студія Simplify

Просування і розвиток:

діджитал агенція Контент-Маркетинг